S P Setia Bhd (19698-X), a company listed on the Main Board of the KLSE, is an integrated group of companies whose principal activities include property development, construction, wood-based manufacturing and investment holding.
In line with our Culture of Excellence, we are offering exciting and challenging careers within a dynamic environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported in developing your full potential. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our Winning team.
- Implement and monitor property development projects through co-ordination of construction activities,supervision of construction works and monitoring of site progress
- Resolve customer’s enquiries through coordinating, following-up and site supervision of contractors’ rectification works.
- To ensure the site activities carry out according to SOP and EMS
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Civil, building Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years experience in property construction industry
- Experience in Highrise or luxury bungalow project will be an advantage.
Please apply online if you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team.