ADD VALUE & GROW IN VALUE
As a leading bank in Malaysia, RHB Banking Group integrates the best of diverse talents to meet the needs of its growing customer base. Currently, we wish to hire dedicated individuals who wants to add value in their careers.
Human Resource Business Partner
Kuala Lumpur - RHB Centre, Jalan Tun Razak
Strategy and Planning
- Provide appropriate advice and support to assigned Head of Strategic Business Group / Strategic Functional Group in areas such as staffing, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, promotions and relocation/transfer and other related matters.
- Keep abreast of developments in the HR landscape
- Delivering proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs
- Assist Head of Strategic Functional Groups / Strategic Business Groups in manpower planning, talent management and succession planning.
HR Advisory and Support
- Interpret and implement policies and procedures in a consistent manner
- Ensure broad HR parameters & budget are complied with
- Handle placement and recruitment matters for the assigned Strategic Business Group / Strategic Functional Group
- Work with HR Specialists in areas such as recruitment policy, compensation and benefits and learning and organizational development
- Provide input to HR specialists on the business unit’s needs to enable them to effectively support the business partners in meeting their objectives
- Ensure HR service providers meet Service Level Agreement for business partners
- Assist in the annual staff performance appraisal exercise including working with Strategic Business Group / Strategic Functional Group Heads on the proposal for increment, bonus and promotion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the HR function of a large complex organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR functions, latest HR trends and development and people management approaches
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
If you are a go-getter with the drive and determination to achieve aggressive business objectives, we encourage you to submit your application stating qualification, academic result and contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph no later than April 19, 2012.
RHB Banking Group (6171-M)