- Marketing, dealing and executing for retail, corporate, institutional, foreign clients and interbroker trades
- Managing clients' equities investment portfolio
- Buying and selling of local & foreign shares
- A degree or professional qualification from an institution recognized by the government of Malaysia.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant working experience in the similar industry.
- Possess good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the securities industry.
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for Module 6 & 7 and apply for Dealer's Representative Licence.
OSK Investment Bank Berhad (14152-V)