SAP HR PROJECT MANAGER
Penang - Bayan Lepas
• Demonstrates broad HR functional knowledge and aptitude with HR-related disciplines.
• Effectively plans, prioritizes and manages multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Follows industry-relevant project methodologies to ensure delivery is on-time and on-budget.
• Maintains open communication between cross-functional teams and projects to understand integrations and interdependencies and ensure no adverse impact to project timelines.
• Models project compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Provides project support to remote associates in international offices.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in Computer Science, MIS or similar area of study.
• 5 – 8 years of proven project management experience in the delivery of HR-related solutions with 3-5 full life cycle implementations.
• Broad HR functional knowledge and aptitude with HR-related disciplines.
• Understands Organizational Change Management and how to address change-related concerns proactively.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Preferred SAP systems experience in one or more areas :
• SAP HCM (Personnel Management, Time Management, Payroll)
• SAP Travel Management
• Employee and Manger Self-Services
• Enterprise Compensation Management
• Performance Management
• Learning Management Systems