Business changes quickly. We're looking for people who know how to stay ahead.
At Celestica, we're dedicated to understanding the challenges our customers face. Our talented global team responds to these challenges with innovative technology and manufacturing solutions for the world's leading electronics companies.
From design and assembly, through to fulfillment and end-of-life services, we deliver end-to-end product lifecycle solutions that drive our customers' success in the markets they serve.
Are you looking to make a difference?
With an agile and adaptive team, we are proud of our history of demonstrated expertise and creativity. Through working together, we enable our customers to overcome any challenge. Our 43,000 employees work collaboratively across 16 countries to realize our vision of providing a truly differentiated customer experience for today's leading electronics companies.
Join the Celestica team and put your energy and creativity to work!
Associate - Quality
- To develop, document, and refine Quality plan for each project during start-up in line with customers' requirements
- To manage customers' complaints and product safety compliance
- To establish and maintain corrective and preventive action system to prevent any products from not meeting Celestica & customers workmanship standard
- To carry out regular reviews of quality system, procedures, and practice to achieve continuous improvements, and EMS & QMS compliance
- To work closely with customer to ensure requirements are met
- To develop and conduct regular audits of manufacturing process and provide audit reports
- Diploma/Certificate in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 years relevant experience, preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of system and PCB manufacturing process and equipment
- Independent and meticulous in judging defectives according to workmanship standard provided
A Future without boundaries... It's been said that with the right level and the right place to stand, you can move the world. We'll give you both.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer.