AmAssurance is a member of the AmBank Group and provides life and general insurance solutions under its distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. We, the General Insurance arm, are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team in delivering excellence service to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following position
Senior Executive - Risk Management
- To assist the department in executing a strategic risk activities and reporting
- To identify critical key risk drivers and evaluate their impacts to the inherent risk profile and capital adequacy
- To liaise with Business Unit Heads in obtaining data for tracking of Key Risk Indicators
- Perform risk validation by liaise with Business Unit Heads on key risk control testing and monitoring (KRI monitoring)
- A recognized Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Law or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience in professional environment experience especially in insurance, risk management or audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Good interpersonal, negotiation skills and strong analytical skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.