Established in the 1930’s, The Lion Group is a diversified business group encompassing steel, retail & trading, property, plantation, computer and security services. It has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, USA and Mexico, with an annual group turnover of approximately RM18 billion (US$5.8 billion).
We are now seeking for a high calibre candidate to join us as a Secretarial Executive.
Secretarial Executive/ Company Secretary
- The incumbent will provide effective support and assistance to the Senior Secretarial Executive/Manager in discharging corporate secretarial duties and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance for a portfolio of companies, arranging meetings, implementing Board and corporate decisions and complying with and observing Group strategies, policies, procedures and governance measures
- ICSA graduates or possess a valid licence to practise
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling corporate secretarial matters (preferably with public listed companies experience)
- Familiar with provisions of the Companies Act and Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Familiar with common office software applications
The Lion Group offers good career development opportunities which can be gained from exposure to its diversified businesses. Successful candidates can expect to receive an attractive remuneration package including a competitive base-pay, performance bonus, outpatient medical for employee and dependants, Group surgical and hospitalization scheme, personal accident coverage, car allowance, etc.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. All applications will be treated in strictly confidential.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
Lion Group (12890-A)