We are an established Group of Companies with diversified business interests, inviting applications from suitably qualified and self-motivated candidates to join our Property Division.
- Review monthly management reports to ensure timely submission, preparation of profit forecast and cashflow projection for Quarter/Budget and any corporate exercise may be requested by the management and basic function of accountant to ensure compliance of operational procedure to internal control and accounting policies.
- Member of MIA or professional accounting qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ working experience preferably in property development industry.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good problem solving skill with strong financial judgement.
- Strong leadership quality, good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate and work with people at all levels.
- Pro-active and independent.
- Able to supervise, coach and guide a team of accounting staff.
Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.