SUNWAY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SIS) is the first international school in Malaysia to offer the Ontario (Canada) Ministry of Education High School Curriculum. A private co-educational institution, the SIS commenced in January 2008. With growing student enrolment and request for greater boarding facilities, SIS welcomes applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to play a vital role in the administration and operations of the SIS House, a comfortably furnished and secure apartment-hostel providing accommodation services to out-station and international students aged 12-18.
Coordinator - Operations (SIS)
- The Operations Coordinator’s role is very wide and encompasses many operational areas; he/she typically wears multiple hats and is required to execute responsibilities hitherto beyond the scope of regular job description. Primary responsibilities include ensuring SIS and SIS House facilities, offices, rooms, classrooms, common areas and others, are maintained, cleaned, repaired, and serviced in accordance with standards and requirements.
- The Operations Coordinator supports the School Management with day-to-day operations of the campus including disciplinary matters, safety, security, janitorial and general maintenance. He/She assists with the management of contracts and vendors (if any) and helps to ensure these are carried out in a manner consistent with Sunway policies and directives.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, stating present and expected salary, contact number and a recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) on or before 31 March 2012 to:
- The incumbent will be based in Sunway International School (SIS).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Have knowledge of local safety requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate proficiently in English
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- A self starter with qualities of a team player, yet is able to work independently
Director – Human Resources
Sunway Education Group
No. 5 Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
or visit our website at http://www.sunway.edu.my
(We thank all applicants for their expressed interest; however, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)
Sunway Education Group
Level 14, Menara SungeiWay, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway Petaling Jaya 46150.
Sunway Education Group (146440-K)