S P Setia Bhd (19698-X), a company listed on the Main Board of the KLSE, is an integrated group of companies whose principal activities include property development, construction, wood-based manufacturing and investment holding.
In line with our Culture of Excellence, we are offering exciting and challenging careers within a dynamic environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported in developing your full potential. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our Winning team.
EXECUTIVE, CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION
- Monitor the tendering process from commenting draft tender document, calling of tender to preparation of tender evaluation report for management approval.
- Monitor,check and compile tender document for tender calling and evaluation for the project so as to ensure the timely, proper and accurate tendering of works. „
- Measure, check and prepare progress payments for the project to ensure their timeliness, accuracy and proper preparation.
- Source, check and analyse costing of materials / works for the project to ensure the works are within budget and maximise profitability.
- Check, verify and prepare all Variation Orders for the projects to ensure the correctness, reasonableness and proper preparation.
- Check,verify and prepare the final account for the project to ensure their timeliness, accurate and proper preparation.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction industry as Quantity Surveyor.
Please apply online if you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team.