Advertised:29-2-12 | Closing Date:30-3-12
Quality Assurance Service Delivery Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
The Service Delivery Manager shall:
a) Create and implement a comprehensive framework for delivery of all services to Maxis. The delivery of the initial project services, and the on going effective management of product quality and service levels is paramount to successful management of the client and protection from structured penalties.
b) Provide structured service management leadership across all areas of the business, defines the strategy, produces the plans and processes, and then operationally manages the Services Management function of the business.
c) The areas in which the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for are:
1. Service Support:
- Service Desk /Service Request Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change & Configuration Management
2. Service Delivery:
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
3. Infrastructure Management
4. Technical Support
5. Security Management
6. Application Management
7. Software Asset Management
d) There are other managers who may hold direct accountability for some of these areas, and the Service Delivery Manager will provide the structured cross-area integrated processes and he will also manage the on going governance required.
e) There are formal plans required under the IPTV Agreement which the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for and as follows:
- Quality Plan – includes the Support Plan, Change Management, Release Management, Incident/Problem management, and other documents as deemed necessary by the Services Manager
- Service Continuity Plan (including Disaster Recovery) - to ensure the continuity of services in the event of specified problems with either the systems, or physical problems such as flooding or civil emergencies.
- Access Plan - for the systems access control, specifying who can access each element of the systems (both Maxis staff and MI staff) and the on going management control over the access.
- ISO 9002 certification plan – the IPTV Operations is required to be ISO 9002 compliant within 12 months from start of contract.
f) Represent Media Innovations and Digital Five as required as a Committee member of the various Maxis IPTV Agreement Committees under the Program Management Plan.
1. Strong in depth experience in IT Service management
2. A strong history in successful planning and managing implementation of Service & QA frameworks
3. Experience and formal training in IT processes and requirements
4. Knowledge of requirements and experience in ISO 9002
5. Success in building sound working relationships with key clients and in managing complex project relationships, stakeholders and third party vendors
6. Have 10 years experience in Service Delivery and Quality Management
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV
MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Astro)
All Asia Broadcast Centre, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil 57000
MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Astro) (240064-A)