Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com now.
- 3 years directly related experience.
- Knowledge of SAP-Materials Requirement Planning.
- Strong computer skills - Excel expertise is essential.
- APICS Certification
- Understanding of computer systems and applications.
- Proven organizational, communication, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or other related degree
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organize and detailed oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and prioritize appropriately.
- Shows continuous improvement in knowledge and performance of all job functions.
- Strong English language skills