Regional Training Advisors (Based in Malacca/ Sabah)
You are a good facilitator and enjoy working as part of a professional training team. You appreciate the challenge in adult learning and seriously regard it as a long term career.
- Conduct training programme
- Implementation of CPD programme and guidelines for the region
- Implementation of Agency Training Management System for the region
- Planning, scheduling & organising the full year training schedule for the region
- Conduct training analysis and feedback to the department on training requirements in the region
- Participate in Regional Business Development activities as and when required by the Regional Manager
- At least 3 years experience in life insurance or financial services in the area of Training, Sales or Marketing
- A basic degree from a recognised university specialising in Business Administration, Insurance, Education or related disciplines
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Experience as a sales trainer would be an added advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English Language, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Email to us through JobStreet before 22 March 2012.
An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
We thank you for your application and wish to advise that only short listed applicants will be notified.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.