Advertised: 3-2-12 | Closing Date: 4-3-12
ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad [ACE Jerneh] in Malaysia is a member of the ACE Group of Companies®, a global leader in insurance and reinsurance, serving a diverse group of clients. Headed by ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE), a component of the S&P 500 stock index, the ACE Group conducts its business on a worldwide basis with operating subsidiaries in more than 50 countries and a strong presence in Asia Pacific. ACE's core operating insurance companies are rated AA- for financial strength by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best. This rating is indicative of ACE’s strong capital base and financial stability; key attributes in the business of risk.
ACE Jerneh is the result of the ACE Group’s purchase of Jerneh Insurance Berhad [Jerneh], a respected general insurance company in Malaysia. The Jerneh acquisition in 2010 provided ACE with an enhanced geographic presence of 22 branches and an agency force of more than 1,000. Jerneh’s operations are highly complementary to ACE’s existing local business where ACE is a market leader in the segments of Property, Casualty, Financial Lines and Accident & Health insurance.
By providing a comprehensive range of general insurance solutions through a multi-channel distribution model, ACE Jerneh caters to a wide range of customers including corporates, the commercial middle market and individuals. With a strong underwriting culture as the foundation for ACE Jerneh, the company offers responsive service and market leadership built on financial strength.
Additional information can be found at: www.acejerneh.com.my
Senior Officer, Customer Service (Travel)
- Handle policy issuance, policy endorsements and pre-meridian bookings for brokers, market agents and travel agencies
- Work with processing team and correspond with branches and market agents on status of policies / endorsements
- Work with relevant departments to develop marketing materials for travel insurance, assist in distributing these materials to branches and departments who require them as well as managing the stock control of the marketing materials
- Assist in the preparation of training guides, handbook and training materials for travel insurance
- To provide customer service and assistance to travel agencies and other sales channels in relation to certificate of insurance, claims and policy processing
- Handling enquiry from walk-in / direct customers
- Assist in premium collection for direct clients, travel agents, brokers and market agents and work with Finance department in solving credit control issues
- Other duties as assigned by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably with at least 1-2 years of working experience in travel and/or insurance industry
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken/written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
- Willing to learn and able to work independently
Interested candidates please apply online.
ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad
8th Flr, Wisma Jerneh, No.38, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 50250.