Senior Executive, Research
Kuala Lumpur - Capital Square
- To provide support to head of research and analysts in producing quality economics and equity research.
- To collate daily news and produce daily report.
- To distribute research reports to recipients in department's distribution lists.
- To assist analysts in updating financial models, data mining, charts production etc.
- To provide other ad-hoc support to head of research and analysts as needed from time to time.
- Degree in Finance, economics, accountancy, actuarial science or other related academic qualification e.g. CFA.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheet for financial modeling, Bloomberg, and CEIC.
- Proficiency in financial statement analysis.
- Goo writing and presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply!