Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Selangor - Peatling Jaya
We are seeking a motivated mid to senior level .Net/SQL developer capable of making a variety of major contributions to new/existing applications in team development environment. In this role, the candidate will be involved in designing, implementing and testing significant portions of a new/existing enterprise-level applications using mainly but not exclusively .Net programming languages, object-oriented methods and software development best practices. Opportunities exist to contribute significantly to architecture, UI design, data access, and manipulation depending on the candidate’s extensive proven success in those areas in large-scale enterprise applications.
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in .Net/SQL development.
• Minimum 5 years of BizTalk or other major ETL systems
• 5 years of professional development experience
• ASP.Net and Windows Form with C#, VB
• SQL (2005, 2008 R2)
• Object-oriented design and programming
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work effectively on a global team and independently
• Windows Server architecture and configuration
• Strong work ethics
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Highly Desired Skills/Knowledge
• XML, XSLT, XSL, WCF, WPF
• Experience in team-development environment (i.e. SVN, TFS)
• UI design skills
• Strong analytical ability and passion to learn new technologies
• Experience in testing object oriented, distributed enterprise-class applications
• Knowledge in full test cycle, including Unit Testing, Integrated System Testing, and User
• Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Additional Desired Skills/Knowledge
• Experience in Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, or JD Edwards ERPs
• Knowledge of different technology components that include Middleware, B2B gateways,
• Enterprise Service Bus
• Knowledge of BIZTALK an advantage but not required.
• All other duties as assigned
Interested individuals are invited to apply online.
Affiliated Computer Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
16th floor, Menara Persoft, Persiaran Tropicana Petaling Jaya 47410
Affiliated Computer Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (704549-A)