BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL
Advertised on 12-11-12. Application deadline on 12-12-12.
BSN has progressed significantly since as a statutory body under the Ministry of Finance in 1974. To date, BSN's customer base of 9 million is serviced by 6,000 employees in over 390 branches nationwide. In view of our strategic transformation plans to strengthen and propel BSN to greater heights, we seek committed and talented individuals to fill the following positions:-
Officer, Central Monitoring Sytem (Nationwide)
- You will be responsible in administer central monitoring system for Bank's premises and Off Premise Auto Teller Machine.
- You are required in monitoring Bank's ATMs and Off Premises ATM activities, maintenance and safety in states.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field, preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experienced and fresh graduates are encouranged to apply.
- Able to work on shift and long hours.
- Candidate have to undergo training with Malaysia Police Training Centre (PULAPOL) and will be part of Auxiliary Police for the Bank.
Interested candidates, please Apply Online or write to:
Manager, Human Resource
15th Floor, Wisma Bank Simpanan Nasional
No. 117, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Jobs in Malaysia > IT - Network/Sys/DB Admin Jobs > System Administrator Jobs, Jobs in Banking / Financial Services industry Bank Simpanan Nasional (447252-H)