Green Packet Berhad is an international technology company founded in Silicon Valley, USA listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Our headquarters is now based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
We are a developer and integrator of solutions and value added services (VAS) for the telecommunications sector. Leveraging and enhancing our capabilities, Green Packet through our subsidiary, Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd or P1 Malaysia's first and leading WiMAX telecommunication company is leading the way in transforming Malaysia into a regional and global WiMAX hub.
At Green Packet, we do not only produce quality products and services, we develop highly talented people as well. People who journey with us on this unprecedented growth will experience a new level of personal enrichment, supported by a fun collaborative work team and a conducive work environment.
Nurturing and preserving a set of core values, we focus on delivering exceptional results through teamwork, innovatively and passionately, delighting our customers each time and every time.
Share our ambitions and vision. Join our united team!
Senior Executive - Consumer Marketing
(Selangor - Jalan Templer, Petaling Jaya)
- Assist in the development of consumer marketing campaigns and plans
- Work closely with Product Strategic & Development (PSD) on developing clear product USP
- Prepare a comprehensive marketing brief with clear marketing objectives and messages of the consumer marketing campaigns and plans at after brainstorming and discussion with PSD, Consumer Trade & Channel Management (CTCM) and Customer Advocacy (CA)
- Brief the internal divisions within Brand & Marketing – A&P, Brand & Marcom, Digital, and Consumer PR team and their respective agencies – Creative Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, etc on the consumer campaigns and plans
- Review the proposal from internal B&M divisions and/or agencies on creative concept and message development, media plan, digital plan, PR plan, marcom plan and other relevant plan to support the consumer marketing campaign and plans
- Drive, develop and implement localized trade programs and brand presence in line with coverage
- Overseeing CTCM and CA team’s marketing requests and works to ensure all executions are in line with overall marketing guidelines and messages
- Monitor implementation and results of marketing campaigns and plans
- Constantly develop ideas and marketing innovation in order to achieve competitive advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong command of English Language is required. Candidate who understands Mandarin (both verbal and written) will be a strong added advantage.
- Microsoft Offices skills required.
- Must be a person which is dynamic and able to work with people from different level & department.