Furutec Electrical Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Penang, Malaysia 1995 to manufacture under the licensed Furukawa Busduct System. Today, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the EITA Group of companies with the state-of-the-art CNC and laser cutting manufacturing facilities. Continuing with the tradition of stringent Japanese technology.
Furutec Busduct System is tested and certified by ASTA, INTERTEK and TÜV SÜD PSB in accordance to IEC 60439-2, IEC 60529:2001, BS 6387:1994, JIS A1304 and other international standards. In 2009, selected rating of Furutec HP-Busduct system has successfully obtained its full type test certificates from ASTA UK in accordance to IEC60439-2. Our products are successfully installed in various prestigious projects in Malaysia as well as South East Asia for past decade.
Penang - Bukit Minyak
1. Arrangement of manpower to meet production schedule
2. Manage production staffs through continuous feedback and coaching.
3. Ensure achievement of production output target in timely manner & meeting the specified quality.
4. Coordinate with various levels of staff in ensuring that product target & production level are met & improved.
5. Responsible for line activities to ensure smooth & efficient of production processes.
6. To perform detailed production plans & schedule capacity and material planning for daily production.
7. To provide continuous improvement to process & product.
· Candidate must possess at least degree in any engineering field.
· Willing to work under pressure
· Fresh graduates with good attitude are encouraged to apply.
· Having good interpersonal skills.
· Possess strong leadership skill.
Interested applicants are invited to email us your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Furutec Electrical Sdn Bhd
(Advert @ JobStreet.com)
Plot 89, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 11,
Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, MK 13,
14100 Seberang Prai Tengah
For write-in applications, kindly indicate the position applied for on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope