Avantor™ Performance Materials is a dynamic, market-leading company with a bold new vision: to become a global leader in performance materials. Our high-quality, high-purity products are used in laboratory, pharmaceutical and electronic industries worldwide. Our dynamic, results-driven environment provides the perfect platform for a promising career. Learn more about the company at www.avantormaterials.com.
Currently we have a unique opening for the following position to be based at our regional office in Petaling Jaya;
Selangor - Kelana Jaya
This position is responsible for Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Interco Recon and Cash Book of Avantor Performance Materials Sdn Bhd (APM) in accordance to US General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and local reporting requirements.
1. Responsible for inventory costing & movement.
2. Responsible for the bi-monthly stock count.
3. Assist to monitor the debtor collection process.
4. Responsible for fixed asset register.
5. Verify the Accounts Payable invoices, debit and credit notes before inputting the ERP system.
6. Responsible for accuracy and prompt payment to both internal and external parties.
7. Responsible for inter-company transactions reconciliation.
8. Responsible for effective and timely month end closing.
9. Responsible for related monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
10. Prepare and ensure the accuracy and timeline of weekly and monthly reports.
11. Assist on establishing and implementing effective internal control systems and processes.
12. Special projects as needed.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Experience in ERP software.
High integrity, discipline, result oriented, self-motivated, committed, strong analytical capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
Good oral and written communication skills in English..
Required language(s): Chinese, English
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting & management reporting field, preferably with Multi National Companies.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Apply online, fax, or write in with full details and expected salary to :-
Avantor Performance Materials Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Manager
A-1201-2, 12th Floor, Wisma AmFIRST Tower 1
Jalan SS 7/15, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan