Advertised: 17-06-11 | Closing Date: 17-07-11
We are a young energetic company providing specialist precast construction work for both infrastructure and building projects. Our core expertise is in the design and build solution for precast construction work. We have successfully implemented "SPB System" for many precast building construction projects. "SPB System" is one of the more successful and accepted "Industrialised Building System" (IBS) in the market. We also have the experience in the design of production facilities and production of precast segmental box girder (SBG) for Bridge Construction.
In line with our continuous growth and our current business expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to work together with our highly experience team. Currently, we have vacancy for Project Engineer and QAQC Engineer positions to be based at our HQ and at the site for our IBS project in Kelantan(Kota Bahru), Kedah and Johor and SBG project in Penang(Batu Kawan). We are also currently commencing our recruitment exercise for Project Engineer and QAQC Engineer positions to be based in Perak, Penang, KL and Selangor for the incoming projects.
Project Engineers & QAQC Engineers
(Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Penang, Perak, Selangor)
1. To ensure job are carried out in accordance to required specification, quality, safety
standard and effecting the optimum speed of construction.
2. To plan, organize, lead, control and monitor the project team to achieve the required
objective of the projects
3. To liase with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and project team and
ensuring excellent communication between all parties.
4. Rigorously check for setting out, levels and works to be carried out according to
5. To prepare, maintain and file all required documentation for the project.
6. For the position based at HQ(P.J.), the successful applicant is also expected to :-
- carry out structural design and preparation of shop drawings.
- carry out detail checking of engineering drawings.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Possesses good leadership and communication skills.
• 1 to 2 years working experience as a Project Engineer. Fresh Engineer is also
encouraged to apply
• Good written and verbal communication in English and computer literacy is essential.
• Candidates must be self motivated, resourceful and possesses high passion for
• Experience in Precast Construction Works shall be an added advantage.