Advertised: 26-04-11 | Closing Date: 26-05-11
KLCC Projeks Sdn Bhd, (Formerly known as Kuala Lumpur City Centre Berhad), a wholly-owned subsidiary of KLCC (Holdings) Sdn Bhd is in search of committed and success driven individuals to join our team in the following position:-
Manager - Projects
(Putrajaya - Putrajaya/Kuala Lumpur)
1. Formulates overall project implementation plan and procurement strategies.
2. Review the project brief, project cost plan and budget.
3. Facilitate and develop Risk Management Plan.
4. Prepare, monitor and control project execution to achieve the objectives in the Project Management Plan.
Skills & Requirements
1. A Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
2. Minimum 10 years working experience in construction industry.
3. Experience in infrastructure, agriculture, tourism, manufacturing and mixed development is an added advantage.
4. Registered with relevant Professional Body and Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is an advantage.
Energetic, dynamic, complex and diverse.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.