We recognise that the single most important force in our organisation are our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank Group has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. Join Maybank. Be the Power that moves us in the 21st century.
- To perform and handle front line banking transaction.
- Carry out operational and support task.
- Promote Bank's products & services and support Bank's sales activities.
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with minimum 3 credits in:
- Bahasa Melayu,
- English, and
- Matematics /Commerce / Principle of Account
- Pleasant and enjoy interacting with people.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work on shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
Those interested are invited to send your application by 5 January 2011 to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.