Interiors International (M) Sdn Bhd
We are a fast growing Interior Designing Company looking for creative, design driven and self motivated individuals who are disciplined and focused to join our team. We pride ourselves on meeting datelines & delivering projects which speak for themselves. The work environment is innovative, dynamic and friendly.
Kuala Lumpur - KLCC
- B.Arch/B.Design or Diploma in Architecture/ Interior designing with at least 5
years’ experience leading large design efforts and coordinating project teams
of 4 or more members.
- Experienced in all round Architectural & Interior Designing Project Works which
include conceptualization, design development, preparation of working drawings,
layout plans, presentations, co-ordination of services, site visitation, quantification
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus, prioritize and
manage work under pressure to meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced
environment and to develop new approaches to design.
- Able to liaise with other consultants and contractors.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D programs, Sketch Up and other modelling
International candidates matching the above requirements are encouraged to apply as well.
Interested Candidates are invited to email comprehensive resume, contact no., current and expected salary with recent passport sized photograph to :
|Jobs in Malaysia > Architect/Interior Design Jobs > Interior Designer Jobs, Jobs in Architectural Services / Interior Designing industry|