BUMI ARMADA - BUILDING A FUTURE IN DEEPWATER OIL AND GAS TECHNOLOGY
BUMI ARMADA is the largest owner and operator of offshore and marine support vessels in Malaysia. We are an established and trusted service partner in the oil and gas industry with over decades of experience. We are now growing in FPSO and Brownfield Installation and currently serve clients in Malaysia, Brunei, Congo and Nigeria.
Our expansion plans include:
Bumi Armada is led by key individuals attracted from various international companies. We invite you to be part of this dynamic team.
- RM1.1 billion new build programme in Malaysia, consisting of 20 vessels of which 16 are DP deepwater support vessels to be delivered by 2010
- additional international FPSO projects
- setting the highest level of HSSE
Join us in this exciting phase of our growth to be a MALAYSIAN-BASED INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.
BUMI ARMADA. KNOTS AHEAD OF THE REST.
Internal Audit Manager
- Assist Head of Internal Audit Department in the establishment of Compliance and Internal Controls Framework, continuously promoting good corporate governance best principles and practices culture, and value-added business systems and processes to the group.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit Department in effective management of internal audit deliverables and continuously provide training and guidance towards effective and efficient running of the Internal Audit Department.
- Achieve Annual Projects Cost Savings through regular review of risk management, compliance and internal audit of operational projects implementation, quantum of the target cost savings is to be annually agreed by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the group.
- Achieve the approved Annual Compliance and Internal Controls Review Plan and reports to CEO and/or Audit Committee, frequency of reporting is to be agreed with CEO of the Group.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in internal auditing and/or risk management.
- Strong understanding and ability to lead an audit team in the performance of internal audit, compliance and risk management assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy/Commerce, Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or any other related professional qualification.
- Preferably a member of professional bodies such as The Malaysian Institute of Internal Auditor Malaysia (IIAM), The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), The Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM) and The Malaysian Institute of Corporate Governance (MICG).
- Strong audit experience in procurement, costing and implementation, tender review and business processes in various industries preferably in marine transportation and support services, engineering and maintenance services to the oil and gas industry, property development and construction.
- Good in oral communication and report writing skills and able to interact with all level in the company/group.
- Highly motivated and committed to the task given and willing to travel (jobholder is required to travel within Malaysia and overseas).
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Bumi Armada Berhad
Level 21, Menara Perak, 24 Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2171 5799
Interested applicants should submit a detailed curriculum vitae, recent photo, current & expected salary and contact number by email size not more than 10MB to: -E-mail:
(Only short listed candidates will be contacted)