Raub Australian Gold Mining Sdn Bhd
We are a Malaysian subsidiary of a company listed on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange. We are principally involved in the mining industry. We seek dynamic, highly-motivated, ambitious and resourceful individuals to be part of our business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Mining Engineer
(Pahang - Raub)
- Responsibilities for the mining operation of Gold Mine Project.
- Coordinating activities with other departments and contractors concerning mining matters.
- Develop short term, medium term and life of mine plans, schedules and forecasts that are concictent with the needs of the organization.
- Develop and apply working practice and procedures of the highest standard to achieve the optimum operation of the mining area, grade control and related services.
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely reports of the mining area performance and development needs.
- Be conversant with and apply as appropriate up-to-date and cost effective mining and grade control techniques.
- Prepare, adhere to, and report on operating and capital budgets for the mining area.
- Responsible and accountable for managing and coordinating all facets of the open pit mine to meet all safety, production and cost targets.
- Focus is directed towards fostering a team environment where individual responsibility is clearly understood and complied with particularly in the areas of safety and legislative requirements.
- Abide by and promote the company safety, heath and environmental policies and procedures.
- Maximise mined recovery and minimize dilution in mining activities.
- Ensure effective utilization of assets to maximize return.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of the daily, weekly, monthly reporting requirement.
- Lead and encourage all employees to participate and improve in all areas of the mining processes within the department in terms of safety, costs, production and ore optimization.
- Ensure that your direct reports are provided with adequate supervision, training and feedback to enable them to fulfill the requirements of their position description safely and productively.
- Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering.
- Experience more than 5-10 years in related field.
- Knowledge and experience in mine planning, project planning and scheduling.
- Understanding of safety, health & environment requirement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Self-motivated, reliable, independent and an effective team player and leader.
- Results oriented with an ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Working knowledge of MS Office & Surpac.
- Lead and encourage all employees to participate in all areas of the mining process to improve the existing systems and processes within the department in terms of safety, costs, production and ore optimization.
- Provide input into departmental strategies, objectives and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Open Pit mining methods and techniques.
- Sound planning, organizing and supervisor skills.
- Maturity and Composure under pressure
- Healthy approach toward continuous improvement / innovation.
Kindly forward complete resume, stating qualification, work experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent photograph (n.r.) to: The Advertiser, Level 38, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square, No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 50100 Kuala Lumpur. Email: Hr@Ragm.com.my