Advertised: 02-02-10 | Closing Date: 03-03-10
We are a cable manufacturing and sales organization dealing in electrical products (copper wires, cables, busways, transformers & etc.). Our recent expansion coupled with the commissioning of our new cable manufacturing plant in Kerteh, Trengganu has compelled us to seek the best candidates experienced in production and operations management to join our dynamic, innovative and fun organization. We have immediate vacancies in the following position(s):
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent.
- APICS certification e.g. CPIM, CIRM, CSCP will be an advantage
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Position is based in Kerteh, Trengganu
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume latest by 15th Feb 2010 with contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to :
No. 2, Jalan Puteri 5/16, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Fax : 03-8061 2493
We prefer submissions via electronic format in MS Word or PDF.
HI-ESSENCE CABLE SDN BHD
2, Jalan Puteri 5/16 Bandar Puteri Puchong Puchong 47100.