TH Technologies Sdn Bhd, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lembaga Tabung Haji. We are an active player in the economic development of the nation through our two core businesses which are Construction & Facilities Management and Offshore Marine Business
We are now on a search for highly resourceful, independent, motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic professionals to join our team for a challenging and rewarding career.
Manager, Internal Audit
- Prepare the department’s annual audit plan for Audit Committee approval.
- Organize, coordinate and monitor the performance of audit reviews based on the approved annual audit plan.
- Attend the Audit Committee (AC) meetings to communicate and gather feedbacks on the requirements and concerns of the AC.
- Conduct annual review on Company’s compliance with Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirement and Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance.
- To manage administrative activities such as developing summary audit reports and annual audit plans;
- Ensuring that the Internal Audit function fulfils its objective as set out in the Audit Charter and that the function is run in an effective manner to assist the Board and management .
- Assessing and managing business and financial risks faced by the organization;
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conduct interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops and documents audit issues & recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business Studies or any relevant courses.
- At least 5 years working experienced in Public Accounting firm or as Internal Auditor in an established multi-national corporation.
- Possess hands-on audit skills across applications and infrastructure using a risk-based approach.
- Working experience in Engineering and Construction industry would be an advantage.
- Possess leadership qualities with high level of professional integrity.
- Possess good analytical and report writing skills and proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
TH Techologies Sdn Bhd
Level 21, Menara TH Selborn, 153, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close