Malaysia is one of Samsung's key investment centers, first established in 1979. The Malaysian operations have since evolved under a stable of 10 companies supported by a workforce of about 7,000 Malaysians - a result of investment of more than US$ 1 billion.
Samsung Electronics Seremban Complex is the base of Samsung's largest integrated manufacturing facility. Located at the Tuanku Jaafar Industrial Park in Senawang, the Samsung Electronics Seremban Complex houses three integrated manufacturing facilities namely, Samsung SDI(M) Sdn Bhd, Samsung Corning (M) Sdn Bhd and Samsung Electronics Display (M) Sdn Bhd. Spanning over 52 hectares, investment of the three companies at the complex have to date totaled US$ 1 billion, making Samsung the largest South Korean investor in Malaysia. The three companies manufacture colour picture tube, glass panels and funnels for TVs and monitors, and the international award-winning Samsung SyncMaster colour monitors. Another manufacturing facility, Samsung Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd. located in Port Klang is the only microwave oven producer in Malaysia. Besides manufacturing companies, we have several other offices located at Kuala Lumpur.
A whole new world beckons as we approach the turn of the century. For Samsung, it is a whole new world of opportunities and possibilities. To dream. To create. To excel with renewed dynamism and energy. We like to challenge the limits- beyond the limits of human, beyond the limits of technology, and beyond your imagination. So if you're up to the challenge, come talk to us
(Negeri Sembilan - Seremban)
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Aggressive with good analytical and communication skills
- Assertive, independent, highly motivated, result oriented and able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability in monitoring parts inspection and troubleshooting process
- Study process cycle, reduce time process bottle neck and analyze product defect status
- Fresh graduate with CGPA of at least 3.00 or Second Class Upper Honors are encouraged to apply
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS DISPLAY (M) SDN. BHD.
(HSD) 69244, PT 12692, Mukim Ampangan, Tuanku Jaafar Industrial Park, Seremban 71450.