Ten Merits Of Great Ideals
1. Numerous remarkable achievements
The founder of Great Ideals, Mr. Tan Lay Seong is the first life insurance manager to receive The Outstanding Young Malaysian Award (merit)(Personal Improvement And Accomplishment); Also, the youngest biography writer (Chinese & Englis version) in life insurance industry and released his own motivational and training CD/VCD; Mr.Tan is an international speaker and a regconised member in Persatuan Pemidato Malaysia.
5 consecutive years of winning Great Eastern Life Group Sales Manager National Champion of the year, breaking the 100-year record in the company;
4 consecutive years of winning the Great Eastern Life Best Organiser (All-Rounded Performer);
- Holding FOUR title in Great Eastern Life’s Book of Record:
- Group with The Largest Manpower;
- Group with The Most Number Of Supremacy Qualifiers;
- Highest Production (Whole Group);
- Highest Production in Traditional Products.
2. We nurture elite professional
New record in company - Breakaway 13 Group Sales Managers in the shortest time
3. Creative and innovative business model
We run our agency with extraordinary business strategies.
4. We provide professional training system
We would like every financial advisor in Great Ideals to have sustainable growth in the industry. In view of that, we specially designed a series of professional training for our team members.
5. We are the priority business partner of youngsters
- 98% of our team members are graduates;
- Over 90%of our team members aged below 30 years old
- We are experienced in nurturing young successful professionals.
6. Positive Group Culture
Entrepreneurial/ Teamwork/ Self-development/ Professional
7.We provide the channel towards international
8.Contribution to society
We also not neglect our social responsibilities by organizing and involving in social works actively.
9.Malaysia's Largest and Greatest Life Insurance Company, Great Eastern Life
10.Strong networking base in Peninsular Malaysia to provide training, sales support,and
customer service(Sungai Petani, Butterworth, Penang, Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur,
Cheras ,Puchong, Petaling Jaya, Serdang, Gombak, Skudai, Johor Bahru etc)
Retirement Account Planner
(Selangor, Johor, Klang Valley & Penang)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in any Discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, performance driven, energetic and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Full-time/Part-Time position available
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- PROFICIENCY IN SPOKEN CHINESE LANGUAGE IS A MUST
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens only
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email us at or call us at 012-4818221/ 012-4718221 for an immediate interview appointment. www.greatideals.com.my
(only short-listed candidates will be notified)