Advertised: 25-01-10 | Closing Date: 23-02-10
Fossil Time Malaysia is an international company specializing in the marketing & distribution of watches. In line with our expansion program, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to fill in this position:
- Responsiable for achieving sales target and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- To work on store monthly roster, maximizing staff manpower and controlling usage of part timers to a minimum
- Responsiable for maintaining merchandizing standards as per Fossil way.
- To be aware and actively support the Fossil code of ethics
- To ensure that you and your team are actively achieving customer statisfaction.
- To follow company policies and procedures regarding security to ensure shrinkage is kept to a minimun
- To actively train new team members in Fossil way to become a high achieving sales team
- To ensure that all team members reporting to you are carrying out their role as per their job descriptions
- Able to performance duties with given adequate guidelines
- To provide staff coaching & counselling as & when needed
- Ability to problem solve pertaining to day to day operating issues
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Lead by setting example
- Good interpersonal skill
- Sense of urgency to get things done efficiently and effectively
- Ability to organize and plan constructively
- Follow through assigned duties effectively
- Allocate time and resources effectively.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, BusinessStudies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Kindly submit detailed resume, current salary, expected salary and contact number to: FOSSIL TIME MALAYSIA SDN BHD (580164-U) Suite27.02 Level 27 Menara TA One No.22 Jalan P.Ramlee 50250 Kuala Lumpur Fax : 03 2161 5168 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org