Germanischer Lloyd (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Germanischer Lloyd is one of the leading classification societies worldwide standing for safety, quality, and economic efficiency for our shipping and industrial customers. With more than 5,000 employees in 76 countries, we are a globally operating technical monitoring group - that is precisely what we are focusing on in our slogan "Operating 24/7 ". Marine Surveyors for Malaysia
- Inspections of ships, offshore installations and formal investigations, such as classifications and technical approvals within service standards.
- Examine and report on vessels and other marine structures according to applicable requirements.
- Survey of ships (new-building) and inspection of materials and components.
- Damage analyses and further tasks.
- Stationed in one of our expanding offices in Malaysia, but ready to be transferred to other offices as necessary on short or long term.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or an appropriate engineering discipline or Class 1 Certificate of Competency (Motorship).
- Three or more years of applicable working experience in the shipping industry, preferably including tankers / bulkers, in a responsible position such as senior engineer, chief engineer, superintendent, supervisor at shipyard or with a classification society.
- Good working knowledge of IT and MS Office tools and efficient communication skills in English.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure - also on tight schedules - as well as willingness to travel at short notice and work overseas undertaking investigations and assessments.
- Team player with strong interpersonal as well as intercultural skills.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
You can look forward to a challenging scope of chances for your advancement in a dynamically growing market. We offer excellent career development opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
Please submit your comprehensive application and resume stating your earliest date of commencement and salary expectation to :
Germanischer Lloyd (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (232370-A)
Level 36, Menara AmBank
8, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Website : www.gl-group.com