Advertised:15-4-09 | Closing Date:14-5-09.
Vista Point Technologies is a subsidiary of Flextronics, one of the world largest Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers. Vista Point Technologies specializes in the design and manufacture of high-quality electronic components including:
- Camera Modules for mobile applications
- Small form factor Liquid Crystal Displays (“LCDs”) TFT modules
- Power Systems modules for various applications including cell phone and laptop chargers.
To date, Vista Point technology is the largest camera module manufacturer in the world! As part of our aggressive growth plan, we are hiring key individuals for our manufacturing facility in Bukit Raja. Come join us and be a part of this fast growing, challenging company. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, lots of growth opportunities and continuous training and development opportunities.
(Bukit Raja - Shah Alam)
- Responsible for the daily plant Preventive Maintenance (PM) work on all available machinery and equipment in the plant and to carry our service,repair,modify parts on machine and equipment.
- Involved in special projects involving fabrication of metal parts on minor jobs such as jig and fixtures.
- Involved in troubleshooting activities on machines during break-down.
- Responsible for up-keeping/maintaining of individual small parts inventory and tools and equipment allocated to them.
- Machine inspection by following the requirements specified in the Machine Operation Check sheet.
- Scrap control via maintaining machine at optimum conditions prior to production commence.
- Analyze and resolve work problems,by reviewing yield data (Access System).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with working experience in high volume manufacturing environment, preferably IC, PCBA or LCD production.
- Computer literate and must be able to work independently.
- Familiar with QC 7 tools and FMEA problem solving tools.
- Well verse in ISO 9002 & ISO 14001 requirements.
- Possess good organizing and analytical ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application on-line or e-mail to:
The Human Resource Manager
Vista Point Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (206755-A)
No. 7, Jalan Keluli 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan, Seksyen 7,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Direct: 03-33615000 Fax: 03-33615015
For further information on our company, please refer to our homepage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.