ALAM Flora Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of DRB-HICOM Berhad, is the largest Solid Waste Management Company in Malaysia operating in the Central and Eastern Regions of Peninsular Malaysia covering the states of Selangor, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan and Federal Territory of Putrajaya and Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.
Currently, the Company has total workforce of more than 3,400 full time employees and has been operational since 1997. The company vision is to be a leading environmental management company committed to improving the quality of life.
Towards fulfilling our vision, we would like to invite dynamic individuals and team players who are self-motivated and results-oriented to join our organization in the following positions: -
EXECUTIVE, FLEET MANAGEMENT
(Pahang - KUANTAN)
- To plan, organise, lead and control vehicles & equipment maintenance to support the operational requirement.
- To provide effective and efficient technical support services through proper guidelines and tools in response to operational requirement.
- To assist the unit HOD to develop and implement a comprehensive maintenance. programme to include added value services and cost cutting measure to maximize the fleet efficiency and minimize operational cost.
- To promote safety and health practices in Fleet Management operations to realise company Safety and Health policy, rules & regulations.
- Degree in Automotive, Mechanical or Transport / Logistic from recognized university.
- Diploma in Automotive, Mechanical or Transport / Logistic from recognized university with at least 3 years related experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling a fleet of vehicle, machinery and equipment as well as maintenance.
- Able to supervise a team of operation and maintenance personnel.
- Good knowledge of transport / equipment management Road Transport requirement.
- Good practical experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level maintenance.
- Computer literate.
Interested and qualified Malaysians are invited to apply on-line, write-in, fax-in or e-mail (using MS Word or PDF format) their comprehensive resumes, together with name and contact numbers of 2 referees, to the address below not later than 1st May 2009.
General Manager, Human Resource & Administration
ALAM FLORA SDN BHD (367713-X)
4th Floor, Wisma DRB-HICOM
No. 2, Jalan Usahawan U1/8, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: 603-2052 7835
Confidentiality assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on Alam Flora’s product and services, please visit our website.
“TOWARDS A CLEAN & HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT”
Alam Flora Sdn. Bhd.
Level 4, Wisma DRB-Hicom No. 2, Jalan Usahawan U1/8, Seksyen U1 Shah Alam 40150.