DK Composites Sdn Bhd (DKC) is a Malaysian German company incorparated in Melaka, Malaysia on 3 October 1997. The Company was originally founded to spearhead the production of advanced pre-fabricated composites domes in Malaysia. The advance composites technology was later applied to the marine, automotive, architecture and building industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join the team as:
QA Assistant Engineer
(Melaka - Batu Berendam)
- Able to establish & maintain Quality Manual and Quality System Procedure Manual.
- Able to manage the Internal System/Process Audit and External Audit.
- Capable in research and development data compilation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Aeronautical/Marine), Chemistry, Composites or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Inspection using measuring equipment and analyst mechanism.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Quality Assurance functions preferably working in composites manufacturing background.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent. Knowledge in ISO Quality System is an added advantage.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are encourage to apply online. Alternatively you may send in your resume to:
Human Resource Department,
DK Composites Sdn Bhd (448968-X)
Composites Technology City,
Batu Berendam Airport,
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Close