AKER SOLUTIONS is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, advanced technology products and integrated solutions. Aker Solutions’ businesses span several industries including Oil & Gas, Refining & Petrochemicals, Power Generation and Mining & Metals. Project Secretary (Contract Position)
Aker Solutions ASA is the parent company in the group with aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 50 billion and employs approximately 24,000 people in over 30 countries, in addition to approximately 9,000 agency staff and contracted personnel.
At Aker Solutions we cultivate a unique environment where the company’s interests are aligned with our people’s interests. This means that the work environment here is challenging, but if you rise to the challenge and deliver on your commitments, you will be rewarded for it.
We directly attribute our global successes to the quality people who have earned us the reputation for excellence in project execution, development of new technology and on-time delivery of products and services. From all cultures and backgrounds, our people strive to achieve excellence every day and are relentless in their quest to find the right solution, internally and externally.
- To provide confidential secretarial duties and administrative support to a team of senior managers
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of the team.
- To undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by management
- Organise and coordinate training and meetings.
- Provide secretarial functions and be conversant with MS Words, PowerPoint and Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and follow up skills with an eye for details and meticulous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be a hands-on person, highly motivated, matured and a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and able to work under pressure and deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Level 19, Menara HLA, Jalan Kia Peng - 50450.