Advertised : 29-7-08 Closing Date : 27-8-08
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Under minimal supervision, acts as a consultant to the management in developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering several or all of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, and personnel research.
- Participates in policy development and participates in cross-divisional HR teams. Communicates HR related programs to managers and employees.
- Provides training to other HR Generalists and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of several HR principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's Degree a plus.
- 5+ years HR experience is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives / Assistant Manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
What do our jobs offer?
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | Company News |
Our job openings provide competitive reward structure, exposure to Best-in-Class technologies, on-going career development, career progression, respect, work/life balance and the opportunity to live our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance and Learning.
For more information regarding the job please visit www.bakerhughes.com/careers and search by the Requisition ID (8377) or by country (i.e. jobs based in Malaysia).
Qualified candidates are requested to apply in a detailed resume stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications and current and expected salary by 8th August 2008.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
At Baker Hughes, there are no limits to what you can achieve.
View All Jobs | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Close
25th Floor, Menara Tan & Tan, Jalan Tun Razak, - 50400.