Advertised on 5-12-08. Application deadline on 3-1-09.
As a public-listed company, we continue to grow and prepare ourselves for a more liberalised market. In view of today's competitive and rapidly changing business condition, we have embarked on a proactive strategy that is focused on building customer loyalty and mobilizing its human resources.
We are looking for people who are result oriented, fast-paced, committed, enthusiast, mature and can work as a team to join us as:
PRINCIPAL - AKADEMI SAGA
- Academic / Student Relations
- Ensure effective formulation the achievement of organizational and operating goals and objectives.
- Ensure the achievement of annual target for new intake, quality of educations and career support materials.
- Ensure effective development of market driven program and seek to upgrade the operations.
- Provide leadership for curriculum development and evaluation based on goals and objectives including outcomes measurement.
- Ensure effective institutional relations relevant external organizations, government agencies, industry association and corporations.
- Ensure effective enterprise risk management.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a suitable corporate culture and corporate image of the Company.
- Evaluate effectiveness of teaching methods and learning process and make the necessary recommendations as appropriate for new ways of managing processes.
- Coordinating all aspects of student and Akademi services in the areas of:
- Student records
- Student registration and induction
- Introduction of new programmers
- Liaison with the related external academic related parties / bodies.
- Create conditions for knowledge development, technology utilization and professionalism of operations.
- Staff Management
- Managing Admin staff by ensuring they are perform efficiently with customer oriented service to all internal and external customers.
- Liaise with HR to recruit new staff when needed for any vacancies.
- Provide guidance and counseling for staff development and career growth.
- Ensure the physical of facilities in training rooms are well maintained with latest equipments.
- Masters Degree preferably in Business Administration, Business Management or any other discipline with 10 years experience in managing relevant department or division in Universities / Colleges and other Institution of Higher Education.
- Sound business knowledge & analytical skills, well-organized, high standards of ethics and strategic thinker.
- Excellent reporting skills, ability to analyse situations, draw conclusions and take or recommend appropriate actions, anticipate problems and opportunities, develop vision for continuous improvement.
- Goal oriented results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion. Realistic and pragmatic approach to objectives.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, good presentation and project management skills.
- Strong adaptability to changes and ability to respond to changes with minimum interruption.
Should you be interested, please apply online not later than 15 December 2008 to:
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | Company News |
Manager - Human Resources Management
Human Resources & Administration Division
EON Head Office Complex
No.2 Persiaran Kerjaya, Taman Perindustrian Glenmarie
Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
View All Jobs | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Close
Edaran Otomobil Nasional Berhad (EON)
EON Head Office Complex, No.2,Persiaran Kerjaya, Seksyen U1,Taman Perindustrian Glenmarie, Shah Alam.