CustomWare Asia Pacific
CustomWare Asia Pacific is a young dynamic growing consultancy based in Kuala Lumpur, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore. We deliver solutions to customers across the Asia Pacific region. For more information, please visit www.customware.com.my or www.customware.net
Senior J2EE Developer and Support Engineer
We are looking for a Senior J2EE Developer and Support Engineer to help us continue our expansion.
The successful applicant(s) must be customer oriented and results focused. You will also need strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity not only to get your hands on several exciting technologies, but a chance to be part of a global team that is critical to our success as a company.
(Kuala Lumpur - Plaza Sentral KL Sentral)
- Involved in all phases in the lifecycle of development including designing, coding, testing, documentation, training and support.
- Self-motivated learning and willing to share knowledge
- Collaborate with local and global development team to deliver world class solutions
- Constantly find ways to improve system design or development processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring and Velocity
- Good understanding of web development frameworks like Struts, XWork and Hibernate
- Competent in using design patterns to enhance a system design.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Java/J2EE development
- Advantages: SCJP Certified, SOA experience
- An excellent team player and leader
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to with ‘Application for Senior J2EE Developer and Support Engineer (Malaysia)' in the subject field.