Advertised on 27-9-06.
Application deadline on 26-10-06.
We are an established conglomerate with diversified businesses ranging from motor trading to hotels and properties to transportation. Our people are the nucleus and driving force of our company. Infact they are the company. We owe our success and reputation for excellence and quality services over the years to their unrelenting commitment. As such, we emphasize strongly on training and development and leadership programmes to prapare them in playing a significant role in our growth. If you're looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, come join us today.
(Kedah - Gurun)
- Responsible for the procurement of parts, materials, supplies, equipment or services.
- Communicates with suppliers relative to invoicing discrepancies.
- Processes all requisitions, places purchase orders including follow-up activity.
- Responds to customer inquiries, compare and review quotations.
- Daily communication with suppliers and internal end users.
- Maintain purchase order documentation necessary for audit readiness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent negotiation and sourcing skills.
- Experience & knowledge of SAP will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gurun.
Naza Automotive Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (591026-M)
Lot 6744 & 7270, Kawasan Perindustrian Gurun,
Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz,
Kedah Darul Aman
Telephone: 604-4669100 Fax: 604-4681320
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email to Friends | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close