Advertised: 2-9-06 | Closing Date: 1-10-06.
Nippon Oil Exploration (Malaysia), Ltd. is a member of Nippon Oil Corporation group, the leading multinational oil company in Japan. We would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to be based in Miri for the following positions:
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
(Sarawak - Miri)
The Senior Process Engineer shall report to the Head, Operations. The responsibilities of the position shall include, but not limited to the followings:
- Provide Technical Support to the Offshore Operations Team as they conduct their day-to-day duties, with the aim of optimizing production.
- Conduct troubleshooting and de-bottlenecking studies on behalf of the Development and Operations Department.
- Function as a resource person or focal point to any HAZOP related to facilities major upgrade and/or modification associated with process operations.
- Involve in the review of process set points with the objective of optimizing production.
- Initiate facilities improvement proposals that will result in enhanced, safe, cost-effective operation of HIP.
- Development of various procedures relating to process optimization.
- Management of gas/condensate sampling analysis & reporting requirements as per UGSA.
- Review & enhance performance of facilities against operating/design envelopes.
- Responsible for setting up of mini laboratory on HIP and monitor the tests carried out. Manage the third party laboratory services contracts.
- B.Sc. in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 15 years working experience in offshore oil & gas operations.
- 10 years experience in gas platform operations & maintenance.
- Understand the reason for demand swings for oil & gas and the change in unit price that goes with such swings.
- Experienced in preparing Operations WP&B (work program & budget).
- Understand the commercial inter-dependence amongst upstream and downstream OPUs and customers.
- Possess extensive troubleshooting skills in Oil & Gas Separation, Gas Compression, Glycol Dehydration, Produced Water Treatment, Chemical Injection and Condensate Dewatering systems.
- Able to draft Production/Operations Procedures and coordination of its formalization on site.
- Able to work in a team.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed resume including present and expected salary, a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and contact telephone number to reach the following address not later than 15 September 2006 to: Human Resource Section,
NIPPON OIL EXPLORATION (MALAYSIA), LTD.
Lot 1168, 1st and 3rd Floor Wisma Interhill,
Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre,
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
Email to Friends | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close