Advertised: 5-8-06 | Closing Date: 4-9-06.
Incorporated in Japan (993413-U)
Nippon Oil Exploration (Malaysia), Ltd. is a member of Nippon Oil Corporation group, the leading multinational oil company in Japan. We would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to be based in Miri for the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
(Sarawak - Miri)
The Human Resources Executive shall report to the Manager, Human Resources in performing activities under human resources. The responsibilities of the position shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Salary administration for Permanent, Contract Local, Contract Expatriate and Japanese Secondee.
- Administration of staff welfare and benefits.
- Administration of immigration-related matters, including the application and extension of work permits for relevant staff.
- Administration of recruitment activities including advertisement and interview & selection.
- Conduct induction and orientation programs for new staff.
- Assist in budget preparation for the Human Resources Section.
- Maintain consistent actions across the organization by initiating, coordinating and enforcing policies and procedures approved by Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in the area of Human Resources.
- Possess good knowledge Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act 1955 and Sarawak Labour Ordinance.
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Good command of both the Bahasa Malaysia and English language.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer literate.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed resume including present and expected salary, a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and contact telephone number to reach the following address not later than August 18, 2006 to:Human Resource Section,
NIPPON OIL EXPLORATION (MALAYSIA), LTD.
Lot 1168, 1st and 3rd Floor Wisma Interhill,
Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre,
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
Email to Friends | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close