Malaysia is one of Samsung's key investment centers, first established in 1979. The Malaysian operations have since evolved under a stable of 10 companies supported by a workforce of about 7,000 Malaysians - a result of investment of more than US$ 1 billion.
Samsung Electronics Seremban Complex is the base of Samsung's largest integrated manufacturing facility. Located at the Tuanku Jaafar Industrial Park in Senawang, the Samsung Electronics Seremban Complex houses three integrated manufacturing facilities namely, Samsung SDI (M) Bhd, Samsung Corning (M) Sdn Bhd and Samsung Electronics Display (M) Sdn Bhd. Spanning over 52 hectares, investment of the three companies at the complex have to date totalled to US$ 1.6 billion, making Samsung the largest South Korean investor in Malaysia. The three companies manufacture colour picture tube, glass panels and funnels for TVs and monitors,TFT/LCD monitor, CTVs, Plasma TV , LCD TV & DLP TV and the award-winning Samsung SyncMaster colour monitors. Another manufacturing facility, Samsung Electronics (M) located in Port Klang is the only microwave oven producer in Malaysia. Besides manufacturing companies, we have several other offices located at Kuala Lumpur.
A whole new world beckons as we approach the turn of the century. For Samsung, it is a whole new world of opportunities and possibilities. To dream. To create. To excel with renewed dynamism and energy. We like to challenge the limits- beyond the limits of human, beyond the limits of technology, and beyond your imagination. So if you're up to the challenge, come talk to us.
Human Resource Officer
(Negeri Sembilan - Seremban)
- Responsible and assist in the full spectrum of HR functions and office administration
- Develop policies, direct and coordinate human resource activities such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits and employee services
- Assist the HR Manager in planning and implementing new HR procedures, policies and systems
- Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the Human Resource Department in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Malaysian Employment Act, Industrial Act and other Human Resources practices will be an added advantage
- IT literate and possess excellent in both written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Resourceful in all aspect of Human Resources functions and has strong interpersonal, analytical, innovative, communication and presentation skills
Samsung believes in rewarding deserving talent. Hence, you can look forward to a highly competitive remuneration package and lots of opportunities for advancement.
Candidates are ENCOURAGE to submit their application online.
Email to Friends | Company Profile | Company News | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close