Advertised: 24-3-06 | Closing Date: 23-4-06.
Usaha Tegas Sdn. Bhd. is a successful Malaysian owned investment and consulting organization with interests spanning several sectors: Communications, Broadcasting, Media, Leisure, Entertainment and Energy.
The Group is presently involved in the implementation of a new accounting system and is offering challenging opportunities for a suitably qualified and dynamic candidate prepared to take up the challenge and develop a long term career with us in the following position:
(Kuala Lumpur - City Centre)
- Responsible for the preparation for a full set of financial accounts and budgets
- Responsible for management reporting requirements and able to undertake variance analysis
- Responsible for the daily operational activities of the company eg. processing of payments, claims, etc
- Graduate in accounting degree / professional qualification in ACCA / CIMA / MICPA or completed LCCI Higher
- Minimum 2 to 4 years
- Knowledge in group consolidations
- Good Accounting knowledge in Microsoft Office skills & SAP
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Pro-active, resourceful, independent, responsible, and with pleasant personality
We offer a very competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application online to the Company.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified