Baker Hughes, a worldwide leader in oilfield services with annual revenues in excess of US$6 Billion, creates value for oil and gas producers by providing practical technology to find, develop, produce and manage petroleum reservoirs.
Baker Hughes is a leading provider of drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services to the worldwide oil and gas industry. We create value for oil and gas producers by providing practical technology to find, develop, produce and manage petroleum reservoirs through seven Best-in-Class business units, Baker Atlas, INTEQ, Baker Oil Tools, Hughes Christensen, Centrilift, Baker Petrolite and Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids. Baker Hughes operates in over 60 countries worldwide providing products and technologies to international oil and gas companies, independent oil and gas companies, and national oil companies.
Our people are our greatest asset – and we treat them that way. Baker Hughes provides a challenging, rewarding work environment, continually creating opportunities that allow employees to successfully realize both their professional and personal potential. Our continuous commitment to training ensures that all Baker Hughes personnel are provided with opportunities for rapid advancement.
Due to explosive growth and opportunity, Baker Hughes now has opportunities for exciting and new challenging careers in Malaysia. If you desire to join a truly international company, then we invite interested qualified candidates to apply for these career opportunities.
- Handle and make decision on all payroll related matters independently.
- Handles the accurate and timely processing, payment and distribution of pay to employees.
- Maintains employee's pay related data in the system while ensuring data integrity.
- Ensures that balanced payroll data is posted to the appropriate general ledger accounts and makes necessary adjustments.
- Reconciles payroll related account and assuring timely and accurate reporting of payroll taxes.
- Troubleshoot payroll issues and responds to employee inquiries and problem resolution.
- Handles statutory bodies inquiries, internal and external payroll audit independently.
- Perform year-end processing including producing company remuneration declaration reports and employee annual wage statements.
- Prepare payroll journals and invoice/debit notes for inter-company rebilling of payroll.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management/Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Financial Reporting; Tax Regulations.
- Preferred skill(s): SAP System.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of financial processes involving payroll: legal regulations, tax reporting regulations.
- Knowledge of general ledger and reconciliation processes, payroll accounting principles and company accounting practices.
- Experience in automated and integrated payroll and benefits processing systems.
- Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database functionality.
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably senior executives specializing in the similar capacity.
Baker Hughes offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with outstanding opportunities for career progression and development.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their resume by 15th November 2006.
Human Resources Manager
Baker Hughes Malaysia Sdn Bhd
25th Floor, Menara Tan & Tan
Jalan Tun Razak
Kuala Lumpur 50400