The Most Successful
"Born In Malaysia"
Hypermarket & Supermarket
With over 60 years of experience in the Malaysian retail market, the GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Dairy Farm Giant Retail Sdn Bhd) sets itself to be the most successful 'Born In Malaysia' hypermarket and supermarket group.
Its modest beginning stemmed from its first grocery store that dates back to the 1940s. Since then, it has continued to set the place in an extremely competitive retail market. Anchored firmly in the vivacious Klang Valley and all over Malaysia, our commitment in delivering quality products at lower prices with honesty and diligence, has established us as the “Giant” in the local retailing arena as well as in the Asia Pacific region. With such calibre, the Dairy Farm Group has in total 78,000 employees serving in 2,100 outlets in Asia.
As an organisation, Giant truly prides our people as valuable asset and in anticipation of our geographical expansion throughout the country, we would like to invite Malaysians who have what it takes to embrace our philosophy and help us propel the organisation to greater heights.
Advertised on 26-1-06.
Computer Operator, IT Data Centre
Application deadline on 25-2-06.
(Selangor - Shah Alam)
- Responsible for the day to day operations and maintenance of the data centre computer systems
- Maintain successful level of batch processes in Headquarters and stores
- Maintain successful level of download and upload from Headquarters and stores
- Generate and deliver regular reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor backup logs to ensure successful backup logs to ensure successful back up
- Monitor forms and equipment inventory and consumables
- Under general supervision of the Computer Operation Supervisor in an environment requiring continuous shift coverage (24 x 7 x 365)
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience is an added advantage
- Basic computer knowledge
- Team Player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude towards work
- Willing to work after late hours, on weekends and public holidays if needed
We offer candidates a negotiable salary and benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to send full details of academic qualifications and experience, supportive documents and a recent photograph to : HR Director
GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13
40100 Shah Alam, Selangor.
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : 03-5511 9663
Email to Friends | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close